Tuesday 18 October 2011

AMOURSHOES VS. THE WORLD (AUTUMN SALE)


Shoe Deja Vu: Amourshoes vs. The World



One of our readers is absolutely in love with Brian Atwood’s hidden platform pump (left) but not with the $580 price tag at Saks Fifth Avenue so she asked us to find a look-alike.   We thought that Dolce Vita Women’s Madison Platform Pump (right) was a pretty good match.  Like the Atwoods, the Madison pump is also 4 3/4 inches with a hidden platform and dare I say,the nude color actually looks better to me.   Amazon is having a cyber sale right now so the Dolce Vita pumps are on sale for 70% off, at $47.98.  Now I want to hear from you on (facebook & twitter page), I might making a lot of noise when I say Amourshoes was cheaper,  fashionable  and against the World....???



This D1983 Ladies High Heel Platform is nothing but beautiful. It is indeed lovely, soft and sexy as can be. sometimes I dream about any Women only in red shoes. It is too much of a dream for my readers, fans, my fashion sensibilities and more for my wallet. 
Yes Readers & Fans, it can be all yours for  £15..99 + 15% off your order for the autumn.  Now, tell me what can we do in the name of fashion....????

No comments:

Post a Comment