Wednesday 15 June 2011

EXCELLENCE OF WOMENHOOD

As a women I have come to understand that my power, my influence and my authority is only revealed through the quietness in my spirit. I have become one with myself; submitting to character and integrity; allowing them to shape my thoguhts, my concepts, my ideas and my methods; experiencing unlimited power in the words that I speak over my life and the lives of those that God has entrusted me with.

As a women I decree and declare that all that I am and all that I will is defined by 12 attributes that will establish my footprints in this life:

1. Lineage: know where I came from
2. Heritage: know what I was born into
3. Identity: know who I am
4. Purpose: know why I was born
5. Destiny: know where I should be going
6. Vision: know how I plan to get there
7. Assignment: know what I should be doing
8. Relationship: know who I should be doing it with
9. Time and Season: know when I should be doing
10. Strategy: know how I should be doing it
11. Resources: know with what I should be doing it with
12. Legacy: know what I will leave behind

As a women I am taking my rightful place so that divine restoration can be manifest in the heart of my tomorrow; maintaining momentum, consistancy and perserverence empowering my life to be effective in this needed time to save our children!!!!!!

As a Women WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE BEHIND A MESS OR A MESSAGE????

No comments:

Post a Comment