Saturday 25 June 2011

FANCY A £50 WORTH OF SHOES....????


What Would she Wear With This Dress?

OK, here is the set up.  Throughout the course of a year I have to go to about 6 to 8 formal dress occasions with my wife.  Sometimes they are weddings and celebration dinners, but usually they are fund raisers or some rubber chicken dinner honoring someone. It can be lots of fun.  It can also be incredibly boring.  I have one of those celebration dinners coming up in one day at Chelsea Kings Road, not far from home.
My wife have a dress that she like well enough.  You tell she's a little too flashy for my own good. she's also doing push-ups to tone the arms.  Anyways, what should she wear for shoes?  I don’t like the shoes that are styled here, so I need you all to suggest a few shoes.
Cage shoes?  glittery sandals?  platform pump?  What color?  Black?  Nude?  I will pay up £50 too.  Any more than that, and they had better do my ironing too.
Select the shoes at AMOURSHOES only.
Let me know what my wife should wear....????

No comments:

Post a Comment